2022 Fall NCAP Short-Term Camp Administrator Training
To meet the new NCAP guidelines, all Council/District one, two, or three night events or Council/District coordinated outdoor events without an overnight will have to be overseen and signed off on by a trained Short-Term Camp Administrator.
This training is the full First Time Short-Term Camp Administrator training and will last between 8 and 9 hours. Participants must be present for the entire training to be certified. There will be breaks, however, they will not be long so we recommend participants be prepared.
- Saturday, October 29 - Zoom
- Saturday, November 12 - Zoom
- Saturday, December 3 - Uptown Works (109 E Main St, Somerset, PA 15501)
- Bring a lunch. Simple snacks and drinks will be provided.
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Laurel Highlands Council Members - $0 - Course costs are being sponsored by Allohak Menewi Lodge 57, Order of the Arrow
- Non-LHC Participants - $75
- The Zoom link will be provided to everyone registered on Friday prior to the training.
This training certification is valid for 2-years.