OA Service Weekends
Spring Service / Fall Fellowship
Weekends for all Lodge members
Unami Lodge, One is dedicated to maintaining and improving our Camp facilities. Please join us to make our Weekend a productive endeavor. The OA has been providing service to the Cradle of Liberty Council and its camps for over 106 years. Without this service the Council would be unable to provide the excellent program it offers to so many youths throughout the year. In order for the Lodge to provide this level of service, WE NEED YOUR HELP. Lodge Weekends are not just the place to take your Ordeal; they are a time for existing members to rededicate themselves to the principles of brotherhood and cheerful service. We ask you to come and share a weekend of brotherhood, service, fellowship, and FUN.
Fun, service, fellowship, great food!
Ordeal Candidate (newly elected by your unit taking the Ordeal)
Not yet a member of the OA, just elected, taking your Ordeal. When registering for the event, login or create one. Fill in the requested information and then go to the Event form. Continue to fill out the requested information and then under registration type choose Elected Ordeal Candidate. Once you complete this information you will be charged if you do not make the early discount, for your Ordeal and will register you to take your Ordeal at this event.
Newly Elected OA Induction Candidates, go here instead: OA Induction Candidate
Brotherhood Candidate (Ordeal member for at least 6 months)
Already a member of the OA and Ordeal member for at least 6 months or longer. When registering for the event, login or create one. Fill in the requested information and then go to the Event form. Continue to fill out the requested information and then under registration type choose Brotherhood Candidate
Once you complete this information you will be charged, if you do not make the early discount, for your Brotherhood and will be registered to take your Brotherhood at this event.
Ordeal members complete your Brotherhood and seal the bond: Become a Brotherhood member
Basic Weekend Schedule
- Registration 6-8pm
- Ordeal Candidates must be at camp by 8pm
- No member is allowed to leave camp without signing out at the dining hall – must inform Lodge Adviser prior to signing out due to camp policy.
- Induction Candidates are not allowed to leave camp-No Exceptions.
- The weekend ends at 11 am. This is at the conclusion of our lodge meeting and chapter meetings.
- PARENTS – PLEASE PICK YOUR SCOUT UP AT 11 AM.
Friday Night Weekend Check-In Instructions
PARENTS: Click here for information about your sons' or daughters' induction.
Please remember to bring a copy of your BSA Medical form.
BSA Medical - click here
Musser Scout Reservation - Camp Hart
What to Bring
- Boy Scout Class “A” uniform
- Order of the Arrow Sash
- Newest BSA Physical form with Parts A & B completed (bring a copy, NOT original) - click here to download BSA Medical
- Work Clothes/Gloves and tools for service projects (see below)
- Tent (you are welcome to tent with other people)
- General personal stuff that you would normally take camping
- BROTHERHOOD CANDIDATES only:
- Brotherhood Letter that you wrote per the requirements in the OA handbook or go to http://jumpstart.oa-bsa.org/
Musser Scout Reservation
Friday 04-21-2023 6:00 PM ET to
Sunday 04-23-2023 11:00 AM ET
Spring Service 2
Resica Falls Scout Reservation
Friday 05-19-2023 6:00 PM ET to
Sunday 05-21-2023 11:00 AM ET
Musser Scout Reservation
Friday 10-06-2023 6:00 PM ET to
Sunday 10-08-2023 11:00 AM ET