ZBASE Lifeguard 2021
BSA Lifeguard Training 2021
May 14th - 16th, 2021
Helmerich Pool Complex, ZBASE
Fee: $100.00 per Person
- 3-day intense course for Scouts and Adults to obtain BSA Lifeguard Certification. This certification can assist in volunteering for swimming and boating programs in your unit or working as a summer camp staff member at summer camp.
- Scouts must be at least 15 years of age to attend.
- Participants need to be in good physical condition to complete 24 hours of training.
- Verification of swimmer rating and BSA Health and Medical Record parts A, B & C must be completed and turned in upon arrival.
- All food and lodging is provided at ZBASE Base Camp.
- Course will run from May 14th (Friday) 6:00 PM – May 16th (Sunday) 7:00 PM and participants must be present through out to complete the certification.