BSA Lifeguard Training
Get Certified to be a BSA Lifeguard
Course Dates: October 13-15, 2023 at Kingfisher Pool
Pre-requisites will be tested Saturday Morning. Please bring a sack lunch and snacks for Saturday and Sunday.
Friday October 13, 2023 6PM Kingfisher Pool
- This will be CPR and First Aid Instruction
Saturday October 14 and Sunday October 15, 2023- Kingfisher Pool
- This will be the Practical Lifeguard Instruction and Training
Pre-Requisites For BSA Lifeguard Course:
- Be At least 15 years of age
- Swim continuously 550 yeards using front crawl, breaststroke or a combination.
- Immeadiately following above swim tread water for two minutes.
- Swim 20 yards usinga front crawl or breaststroke
- Surface dive 7 to 10 feet
- Retrieve a 10 lbs. object
- Surface and swim on your back 20 yards back to the starting point with both hands holding the object
- Exit the water all within 1 minute 40 seconds
Friday 10-13-2023 6:00 PM CT to
Sunday 10-15-2023 4:00 PM CT