2022 OA Fall Ordeal
The 2022 Order of the Arrow Fall Ordeal is for all OA Members and all Ordeal Candidates.
Join us for a fun weekend of Fellowship and Cheerful Service at Muskingum Valley Scout Reservation. The event runs from Friday August 12th, at 6pm to Satruday August 13th, at 9pm. Please make arrangements to be picked up at 9pm on Saturday.
Please register by Monday August 8th, 2022 so we can get a good head count for food and supplies.
Check-in will be at the Welcome Center, at MVSR, on Friday August 12th, 6-8pm.
We are gearing up for a safe and fun Ordeal/Fellowship Weekend! If you are not feeling well the week leading up to camp, please stay home.
Event Costs: All meals Saturday (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and camping Friday night are provided. Please list any dietary restrictions in your registration.
- Ordeal Youth and Ordeal Adult: $55
- Sash, Patch, Book, Annual Dues, and Weekend Cost
- Brotherhood Youth and Brotherhood Adult: $35
- Sash, Patch, and Weekend Cost
- OA Members there to provide Cheerful Service: $15
- Volunteering to be an Elangomat: There is no fee.
- If you cancel after August 8th, or do not show up to the event, there will be a $10 cancelation fee.
- BSA Health Form Parts A & B
- BSA Field uniform
- Hiking Boots
- Water Bottle
- A drop cloth or tarp
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothes to work in
- Work gloves, if you have them
- Your personal toiletries
- Tent (Ordeal Candidates do not need a tent)