PTAC Seabase 2021
Florida Sea Base
July 31st - August 9th, 2021
Florida Sea Base, Islamorada, Florida -BSA's National High Adventure Base in the Florida Keys!
Pathway to Adventure Council's treks will be ten amazing days exploring this unique ecosystem.
Coral Reef Sailing (Crew Size 12-16) - $2,100
SCUBA Adventure (Crew Size 6-8) - $2,200
CORAL REEF SAILING TRIP: Participants will set sail on this adventure which includes living on-board the sailboat, snorkeling, fishing, and sailing from beautiful Islamorada, Florida.
SCUBA ADVENTURE TRIP: Participants will have the opportunity for 10-15 dives while at Sea Base, including night dives! This trip includes overnight accommodations at Sea Base for the duration of the trip with daily boating and SCUBA excursions.
* pricing based upon min crew sizes, will be adjusted as adventures fill up
* pricing INCLUDES airfare and all travel expenses
* 18-20 year old adults will only be accepted if space allows
* SCUBA certification is required for SCUBA adventure, but not included (group rate for SCUBA certification to be offered in Spring 2021)
* all adult participants must complete YPT, Safety Afloat, Safe Swim Defense, & Hazardous Weather
* Wilderness First Aid Certification may also be required for adults, obtained at participants' expense
* All participants MUST complete the BSA swim test with a 'swimmer' designation prior to travel.
Due to the nature of the activities, medical restrictions apply.