2017 Maple Syrup Festival
Camp Lazarus Maple Syrup Festival
Saturday March 4th & 11th, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Rain or Shine
Festival Admission $5
All are welcome! Open to the public as well as scouts!
Although no pre-registration is needed, the $10 pre-registration package includes:
- One Festival Admission
- One All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Feast or Hot Dog Lunch
- One official commemorative 2017 Maple Syrup Festival patch
Pre-registration offer ends Sunday, February 26th at 11:59pm!
- You are only considered pre-registered if you COMPLETE the registration and pay.
- Print your confirmation and bring to camp just incase an issue arrises.
- While pre-registrations are not refundable, they can be used either Saturday of the festival.
Come out and learn how real maple syrup is made in the Adams Mullins Sugar Shack!
Camp Lazarus Hand-Crafted Maple Syrup available for purchase at the Camp Store while supplies last!
Activities run throughout the day and include many "old favorites" like tomahawk throwing, BB shooting, leatherworking , branding irons, and pioneer area with a blacksmith!
Additional food/activity prices (payable at festival):
$2 One fry bread
$2 One bowl of bean soup with cornbread
$1 Leatherworking round
Important Parking Information
Camp Lazarus is located on the west side of US Route 23, at 4422 Columbus Pike, Delaware, Ohio, 43015.
FREE guest parking available at Columbus State Community College -- Delaware Campus, with FREE shuttle service to camp!
The Columbus State Community College parking lot is 1.5 miles south of Camp Lazarus at the corner of Greif Parkway and US-23.