2018 OA Dues
You may be an OA member only in the Lodge for the Council in which you maintain your BSA registration.
Remember that your Boy Scouts of America registration must be current and we must have your Scout ID# for you to be a member of the Order of the Arrow.
If you are not registered with the BSA you may still contribute to Tecumseh Lodge with no membership privileges.
- Tecumseh Lodge Members (Youth or Adult) who paid their 2017 dues may renew by paying $15.00.
- Tecumseh Lodge Members (Youth or Adult) who are not current with their 2017 dues may reinstate their membership by paying $20.00.
- OA members transferring into Simon Kenton Council from another Council may do so by sending proof of current dues paid in the other Lodge and their Scout ID# along with $15.00 to transfer into Tecumseh Lodge.
- OA members transferring into Simon Kenton Council from another Council with their OA dues not being current may do so by sending proof of membership in the other Lodge and their Scout ID# along with $20.00.
- Tecumseh Lodge Members on ACTIVE DUTY with any United States Military Branch during the current year may maintain their paid dues status free of charge. (This does not apply to local duty in connection with the Reserves or National Guard.) To do this please contact Richard Lohnes using the Contact Information located below.
Simon Kenton Council, BSA
Monday 01-01-2018 12:00 AM ET to
Monday 12-31-2018 11:59 PM ET Past
OA - Membership Records Coordinator
OA Lodge Adviser
807 Kinnear Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43212
Phone: 614-436-7200 x-0