OA Winter Banquet 2021
2021 Winter Banquet
Annual Awards & Recognition Dinner
You are cordially invited to attend!
Saturday, February 06, 2021
Doors open 5:00 p.m.
Dinner served 6:00 p.m.
Program starts 6:30 p.m.
Join us for a festive evening of recognitions and awards paired with great food. All Arrowmen and family members are invited to celebrate each other’s accomplishments and join in fellowship. With a delicious feast prepared by Wagner's of Westlake, you won’t leave hungry. Sign up to enjoy an amazing night at Erielhonan Lodge’s best winter banquet yet.
- Ordeal Class of 2020
- Brotherhood Class of 2020
- Vigil Honor Class of 2020
- Active Arrowman Awards
- Lodge Activity Bead Awards
- Lodge Chief & Lodge Adviser Awards
- James E. West Fellowships
- Founder’s Awards
- Callout — Vigil Honor Class of 2021
Also check out the Trading Post with Erielhonan merchandise, and a Silent Auction featuring scout memorabilia!
Erielhonan Lodge is offering a commemorative lodge flap for the event. As an incentive for members to register early—and to pay their 2021 dues—the flap is included for the first 200 dues-paid (2021) lodge members who register for the banquet.
Note: The flap will only be given to 2021 dues-paid members, not guests.
- $20 per person early-bird pricing (Early-bird pricing closes 11:59 p.m. Sunday, December 31, 2020)
- $25 per person regular pricing
All registration closes 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, January. 15, 2020
Saturday 02-06-2021 5:00 PM ET to 9:00 PM ET