OA Summer Induction Weekend
Summer Induction Weekend
August 23-25, 2019
Beaumont Scout Reservation
We invite candidates wishing to complete their Ordeal, Ordeal members seeking to seal their membership with Brotherhood, and all Arrowmen looking for an exciting weekend filled with cheerful service are invited to attend!
We invite you to travel forward in time for a weekend full of themed activities, great food, and even and many fun events to be released soon.
Highlights for the weekend:
- Ordeal opportunity for new candidates!*
- Brotherhood opportunity for eligible members!
- The first 150 people to register will get the second patch in the 2019 Back to the Future patch set!
- Cabin camping!
Set your watches to arrive at 7:00 p.m. Friday, August 23 at Beaumont Scout Reservation. We hope to see you at the Summer Induction!
*Packing list for Ordeal candidates: Ground tarp, sleeping bag, work clothes, work gloves, water bottle, BSA field uniform, change of clothes (for Sunday), and rain gear, all in a day pack or small backpack that can be carried.
- Members should arrive at 7pm and Ordeal candidates should arrive at 7:30pm
- Lodging for members will be in cabins. Space for tents will be available.
- ALL attendees must have a full BSA field uniform and turn in a current BSA medical form in order to participate
Please call 440.772.0202 if you are unable to register online.
Annual Pass Members still need to register!
OA Member: $20 early-bird (ends July 21), $25 regular
Ordeal Candidate: $40 (includes sash and dues)
Registration closes at 11:59pm on August 12