OA Spring Induction Weekend 2021
Spring Induction Weekend
April 30 - May 2, 2021
Firelands Scout Reservation
13782 Gore Orphanage Rd., Wakeman, OH 44889
We invite candidates wishing to complete their Ordeal, Ordeal members seeking to seal their membership with Brotherhood, and all Arrowmen looking for an exciting weekend filled with cheerful service are invited to attend!
Highlights for the weekend:
- First Ordeal opportunity for new 2021 candidates and select 2020 candidates! *
- Ordeal candidates elected on or after April 25, 2020 are eligible to complete their ordeal at this event.
- If you have questions on if you meet this requirement please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brotherhood opportunity for eligible members!
- Cabin camping!
Plan to start arriving at 7:00 p.m. Friday at Camp Avery Hand, Firelands Scout Reservation. We hope to see you at the Spring Induction!
*Packing list for Ordeal candidates: Ground tarp, sleeping bag, work clothes, work gloves, water bottle, BSA field uniform, change of clothes (for Sunday), and rain gear, all in a day pack or small backpack that can be carried.
- Members should arrive at 7pm and Ordeal candidates should arrive at 7:30pm
- Lodging for members will be in cabins. Space for tents will be available.
- ALL attendees must have a full BSA field uniform and turn in a current BSA medical form in order to participate
Please call 440.772.0202 if you are unable to register online.
- OA Member: $20 early-bird (ends March 29), $25 regular
- Brotherhood Candidate: $40 early-bird (ends March 29), $45 regular
- Ordeal Candidate: $45 (includes sash and dues)
Registration closes at 11:59pm on April 18