Cub Scout Resident Camp 2019
Cub Scout Resident Camp
Camp Avery Hand
Firelands Scout Reservation
See the Cub Scout Resident Camp Registration Process
See campsite availability below!
We are excited to present a Cub Scout resident program specially designed around Tigers, Wolves and Bears for the Cub Scout Resident Camp experience at Firelands! Cub Scouts will come for an adventure-filled week with fun, learning, and advancement opportunities.
Prepare to LIVE THE ADVENTURE!
Parent Portal Help
Parent Portal allows the Pack to keep all the Scouts on one registration, while still allowing parents to pay directly for their Scouts. Here's how to use it as you register for camp.
CUB RESIDENT CAMP PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- A three-night camping experience
- Evening programs like campfires, skits, and songs
- Exciting activities including Swimming, Boating, Shooting BB Guns and Archery, Fishing, Nature Hikes, Games, and Laughter.
- Adults participates alongside their Scout learning about camping and the outdoors, the Scouting way!
This program is designed for Cub Scouts going into the 1st through 3rd grades in the fall of 2019.
Register online for Cub Resident Camps until all sessions reach capacity, or a week before the session starts. An early discounted price will be available if registered and paid in full by May 1. All Cub Scouts may attend. Sessions have limited capacity.
Firelands Presents: Prehistoric Park!
You will be expected to provide names and personal details during this online sign-up process. Those fields will not be required until after May 1, but you can enter them at any time. You should be prepared to enter the following information when you enter the online camp registration page:
- Scout Rank
- Dietary Restrictions / Medical Concerns
- Youth Protection Training date (required of all adults attending camp)
We encourage you to register as a Pack rather than individually.
- Early Bird Price: $185/scout
- Must be paid in full by May 1st
- Regular Price: $210/scout
- Late Fee Price: $235/scout (if not paid in full two Sundays before camp)
- Regular Price: $85/adult
- Late Fee Price: $110/adult (if not paid in full two Sundays before camp)
|Number of Scouts||Number of Free Adults|
These fees cover the cost of camp patch, program supplies, participation awards, meals, lodging, insurance, staffing, and much more.
2241 Woodland Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Phone: (216) 861-6060