Adventure Camp Cleveland East
Adventure Camp 2018
Lake Erie Council, BSA
Thank you for choosing Adventure Camp as your destination for summer program! We’re so excited to have your camper join us for a week of magical fun and learning.
Looking for a different camp location? Click here to see all the options.
Please read on for some quick tips on how to register your son or daughter for camp.
- Choose the number of campers attending Adventure Camp (Parent volunteers are needed and welcome! Earn $75 back per child after volunteering for every day of camp!)
- Provide your name and email address as the Registration Contact.
- Complete your contact info so that we can send you relevant camp information.
- Click on the names of each camper to complete their information. Be prepared with the following information for each camper:
- T-shirt size (each camper gets one t-shirt for FREE! You may order additional ones if needed)
- Medical concerns or dietary restrictions
- Emergency Contact information
- Early Pick-Up/Drop-Off (if taking advantage of those opportunities)
- Click on the Checkout tab to see a summary of the balance owed and then “Begin Checkout” to make a payment by credit/debit card, e-check, or by mailing in a payment.
- Look for the confirmation email message which includes a link to access your registration to make changes.
And that’s it! We’ll be in touch as Camp draws nearer, so keep an eye on your inbox!
What is Adventure Camp?
Adventure Camp is a summertime day camp program for boys and girls, from 1st grade through 6th grade, to get outside and do activities with their friends. It’s a fun and exciting camp experience! Campers spend each day with their group (or House) and visit a variety of program stations. At the end of the day they return home. It’s a place for campers to test themselves, participate in new activities, make new friends, and learn something along the way.
Join our Professors for a week filled with potions and spells at Magical Adventure Camp! Our students will learn how to be the best Witches and Wizards this world has ever seen! Wands and spellbooks will be your tools of the trade, so Be Prepared!
Each youth will try their hand at Magical Games & Sports (shooting sports), Herbology (nature), Potions (STEM), Defense Against the Dark (outdoor skills), Transfiguration (projects & crafts), and much, much more! All areas (especially range activities) place a special emphasis on safety procedures.
Who is it for?
Note: Rank/Grade level is determined by the youth’s grade in the Fall. i.e. A youth going into 2nd grade in Fall 2018 would be considered a Wolf.
Youth - Day Camp is primarily for ALL youth in first grade through sixth grade. These grades align with our Cub Scout programs (Tiger, Wolf, Bear, Webelos and Arrow of Light), but you do NOT have to be a Cub Scout to attend Adventure Camp.
Adults - Who says that the Campers get to have all the fun? Parents and Pack Volunteers are an important part of the Adventure Camp program as Heads of Houses (Den Walkers)! You can earn back $60 per child if you attend as a Den Walker all week! If you would like to serve on the Program Staff, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Older Youth - Campers look up to teenagers as their idols, so we also invite older siblings, Boy Scouts, Venturers, Sea Scouts, and Explorers to volunteer or be part Adventure Camp Staff. Scouts 14 years or older can volunteer for two full weeks can earn their way to Beaumont Summer Camp for free, or youth age 15 and old can be a paid staff member! You can apply at campstaff.lecbsa.org, or contact email@example.com for more information!
Adventure Camp FAQs
Please visit our dedicated website page for Frequently Asked Questions about Adventure camp!
Try the myRoster feature to make registrations a breeze!
Need help? Check out this video: