Trainer's Edge/Fundamentals of Training
This course will give trainers the methods and theory behind offering successful training for BSA programs.
Who is it for: Anyone who is interested in doing a training program, but not limited to:
- Wood Badge Staffer (Trainer’s Edge Required)
- NYTL Staffer (Trainer’s Edge Required)
- Unit/District Trainers (Fundamentals of Training Required)
- University of Scouting Instructors
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how to train.
What to expect: A fun day of presentations by seasoned Scouters and a time to make new connections. Please note that this course does require you to do a presentation to a small group and receive feedback.
When: Saturday, December 2nd from 8am-4pm & Thursday, December 7th from 6-8pm for presentations.
What to bring: Uniform, Hot/Cold drinking vessel, a packed lunch, paper/pencil, and a positive attitude.