Taughannock - Cub Scout Leadership Training
Baden-Powell Council Presents:
A Cub Scout Adult Leader Training
Cub Leader Position-Specific Training is for:
- Den Leaders and Assistant Den Leaders
- Cubmasters and Assistant Cubmasters
- Pack Committee and Committee Chair
Some of the topics covered in the presentation include:
- Pack structure
- Role of Pack Committee
- Cub Scout uniforms
- Conducting a Den meeting
- Denners and Den Chiefs
- Conducting a Pack meeting
- Annual program planning
- Preparing families for outdoor adventures
- Local Opportunities for your Pack
- And lots more !!!
Note: Both parts must be attended in order to complete the course. You may attend any of the Part 1 or Part 2 sessions in person or via Zoom.
There is no charge for the course, but you must pre-register for it.
If signing up after registration has closed, you must contact the course director, Rebecca SaintSurin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your questions
- Paper and pencil to take notes
- Bring a lunch please if you'd like one or snacks
- Please wear your Scout uniform (if you have one)
Note!: In order to be considered fully trained, National BSA requires the completion of Youth Protection Training and Hazardous Weather Training. These trainings can be found online at my.scouting.org and should be completed ahead of time.