Merit Badge Introduction and Den Chief Training 900031
Merit Badge Introduction Workshop and Den Chief Training
Sponsored by Patriots’ Path Council Advancement Committee at:
Brooklawn Middle School
250 Beachwood Road at Route 202
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Check-in at Cafeteria beginning at 8:00 AM, program ends at 1:10 PM
The purpose of the workshop is to introduce badges to the Scouts and to help them understand the merit badge process. For most of the merit badges, Scouts will be able to obtain a “partial” but will not be able to complete the merit badge at this event.
Registration opens Monday, September 9th at 9:00 am.
Registration closes Sunday, October 27th at 11:59 pm.
Registration is $10, additional per class fees are listed in the Class Catalog.
Class list and schedule will be in the attachments list to the right.
Den Chief Training
Trail to Eagle Overview
Eagle Project Management
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLASSES
No walk–ins on the day of the workshop
There are 4 sessions during the day--- Merit badge classes will either be 1 or 2 sessions in length.
Several classes are offered more than once. The same material is covered in each class. You will not be able to sign up for more than one occurrence of any class - each covers the same material.
Class sizes are limited to 20
- Each Scout MUST bring a blue card signed by his or her scoutmaster for each merit badge
- Each Scout should bring the CURRENT merit badge book and/or the printout of CURRENT merit badge requirements from Scouting.org for each badge
- Each Scout MUST read and be familiar with the merit badge requirements before going to the class
- Each Scout MUST wear their Class A uniform & bring their registration printout
- A responsible adult MUST accompany each Scout in person to the registration table
- Each Scout MUST check the Course Catalog (link above right) for any badge-specific prerequisites to complete ahead of class or materials or equipment to bring to the workshop.
PLEASE NOTE: Schedules, class descriptions and spaces left in each class are available in the attachments list at the right. For other inquiries about the event, contact email@example.com.
Saturday 11-02-2019 8:00 AM ET to 1:15 PM ET Past