Explore New York's Adirondack Park
The Adirondack Park is one of the country's greatest wilderness areas, filled with beautiful lakes, streams and mountains. Get away from everyday life, and join us this summer on an Adirondack Trek.
You put together a crew of 7 to 10 people for the Adventure of a Lifetime. Participants must be at least 13 years old, and one adult 21+ must be part of the crew.
We offer weekly canoeing, hiking, fishing,and combination treks - July 1 to Aug 3, 2018
New for 2018
- Five treks each week
- Minimum trek size of 7 people with per person pricing for extra people (canoeing treks only)
- Maximum trek size of 10 people (canoeing treks only)
- Trailblazer treks are available for younger first time crews. These treks will emphasize canoeing and backcountry camping skills.
Trek Overview - Find out what's so awesome about Adirondack Treks at Sabattis Adventure Camp!
Trek Availability - book early for your choice of dates.
Watchu Sabattis Adirondack Treks - Take an Adirondack trek in 2018 and guarantee your crew a spot at Philmont in 2019. Plus get priority travel date selection for your Philmont trek.
Pre-planned Routes - Take one of our pre-defined treks, or let us help you customize one for your group.
Trek Guide - Download our guide for all of the details. Includes detailed trek descriptions for all of our treks.
Trek Preparation Guide - Download our preparation guide to help you get ready for your Adirondack Trek.
- Canoeing Treks are $3,250 and include 7 participants. Up to 3 additional participants are permitted (Maximum 10) for an additional $440/each.65
- Hiking Treks are $3,050 and include 7 participants.
Trek Fee Schedule
- 10/31/2016 - Deposit/Payment 1 - $650
- 1/31/2017 - Payment 2 - $900
- 4/30/2017 - Final Payment - balance due + any additional fees (busing, extra participants, etc.)
Forms and Resources - For treks and Sabattis Adventure Camp and Adirondack Trekss
- Kevlar canoes are included at no extra charge on all canoeing treks! They are lighter, faster and more responsive than aluminum canoes.
- An Adirondack Voyageur accompanies all treks
- Top notch group equipment and food
- 46 Mountains, 1,500+ miles of hiking trails and 1,000+ miles of canoes routes
Sabattis Adventure Camp - Your Adventure Starts Here!
Sabattis Adirondack Trek Director
Outdoor Program Specialist
Patriots' Path Council Service Center
1 Saddle Rd
Cedar Knolls, New Jersey 07927
Multiple sessions to choose fromJuly 1st - 7th TreksSabattis Adventure Camp
Sunday 07-01-2018 12:00 PM to
Saturday 07-07-2018 12:00 PM PastJuly 8th- 14th TreksSabattis Adventure Camp
Sunday 07-08-2018 12:00 PM to
Saturday 07-14-2018 12:00 PM PastJuly 15th - 21st TreksSabattis Adventure Camp
Sunday 07-15-2018 12:00 PM to
Saturday 07-21-2018 12:00 PM PastJuly 22nd - 28th TreksSabattis Adventure Camp
Sunday 07-22-2018 12:00 PM to
Saturday 07-28-2018 12:00 PM PastJuly 29th - August 4th TreksSabattis Adventure Camp
Sunday 07-29-2018 12:00 PM to
Saturday 08-04-2018 12:00 PM Past