2023 Three Rivers District Awards Dinner
The great Three Rivers District spans across eastern Bergen County and all of Hudson County and is home to over 140 Cub Scout Packs, Scouts BSA Troops, Sea Scout Ships, and Venture Crews!
Every year the District Committee (an incredible group of volunteers that work together to service Scouting Programs in our district) host a celebration of Scouting highlighting the progress Three Rivers District Scouting has made and honors Scout Leaders, Parents, and Scouts themselves for their contributions as well.
YOU can nominate a Leader, Parent, or Scout that you feel deserves any of the following awards this past year of Scouting FROM YOUR SCOUTING PROGRAM.
Once you decide who you would like to recognize, INVITE THEM TO ATTEND THE DINNER TO ACCEPT THEIR AWARD!
BELOW IS A LIST OF AWARDS THAT YOU CAN NOMINATE A LEADER FOR:
- UNIT LEADER (CUBMASTER/SCOUTMASTER/CREW ADVISOR/SKIPPER) AWARD OF MERIT
- SERVICE TO SCOUTING AWARD
- SCOUTING FAMILY OF THE YEAR AWARD
- SCOUTER'S KEY TRAINING AWARD (CUBMASTER/SCOUTMASTER/CREW ADVISOR/ SKIPPER)
- DEN LEADER TRAINING AWARD
CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!
THE RECIPIENTS OF THE 2023 THREE RIVERS DISTRICT AWARD OF MERIT:
1. MONICA COULLIARD, PACK 168 RUTHERFORD
2. JENNIFER KISLA, TROOP 138 PARAMUS
3. ROBERT STIGLIANO, DISTRICT ADVANCEMENT COMMITTEE
4. SUSAN STIGLIANO, TROOP 108 HILLSDALE
& DISTRICT ADVANCEMENT COMMITTEE
5. ADAM TEGGE, TROOP 17 HASBROUCK HEIGHTS
& DISTRICT/COUNCIL SHOOTING SPORTS COMMITTEE
ALL NOMINATION FORMS AND DESCRIPTIONS FOR THE ABOVE CAN BE FOUND IN THE DOCUMENTS SECTION OF THIS REGISTRATION PAGE.
ALL AWARD SUBMISSIONS NEED TO BE EMAILED TO LUDMILLA.PEREZ@SCOUTING.ORG & XENIA.NEAL@SCOUTING.ORG NO LATER THAN TUESDAY MAY 9TH.
If you'd like to get involved with the District Dinner Committee, please feel free to reach out to Barry or Tom and join us!
6:30 PM ET to 9:00 PM ET Past