OA Membership Dues & Silver Arrow Passports 2023
Order of the Arrow
Current Members & Former Members of the Kit-Ke-Hak-O-Kut Lodge: 2023 membership dues to the Kit-Ke-Hak-O-Kut Lodge are $20 if paid on or before February 28. Dues will increase to $25 after February 28. See notes below.
Active Members of Another Lodge Who Wish to Transfer: Individuals transferring an active membership from another lodge into our lodge may pay $20 regardless of the date. See notes below.
- Please provide the BSA ID from your current BSA membership card and all current contact information (email, mailing address, phone number(s)) to ensure that we have your most current information. Our newsletter and other lodge-related information is sent out regularly via email to all members.
- Per OA policy, an individual can only be a member of a single lodge at any one time and must also hold a current, paid membership in the Mid-America Council to be considered a member of the Kit-Ke-Hak-O-Kut Lodge.
- Dues refunds will not be given to those who do not hold a paid membership in the Mid-America Council.
- Many troops may pay the OA dues for their members at the time they renew for the new calendar year. If you are unsure if your troop handled your OA membership dues at this time, be sure to check with your troop leadership. Refunds will not be given for duplicate dues payments.
- OA membership cards will be available online.
UPDATED for 2023: One price at $70 [SAVE $20] pays for your registration fees to the 2023 Spring Weekend, 2023 Summer Weekend, 2023 Fall/Vigil Weekend, and 2023 Winter Banquet. The Silver Passport add-on option is available through April 15, 2023.
Sunday 12-31-2023 12:00 AM CT to 11:59 PM CT