Popcorn Home Delivery
By registering, you are signing up to have your units popcorn delivered to you.
Home deliveries are only available for the Omaha metro area. You will select a 1st and 2nd choice from the following delivery window options. You will be notified well in advance if neither of your preferred choices is available:
- Wednesday - Sept 6 (9am - 1pm)
- Wednesday - Sept 6 (1pm - 5pm)
- Wednesday - Sept 6 (5pm - 9pm)
- Thursday - Sept 7 (9am - 1pm)
- Thursday - Sept 7 (1pm - 5pm)
- Thursday - Sept 7 (5pm - 9pm)
|Pre-Order Retail Value||Cost|
|$1 - $4,000||$50|
|$4,001 - $8,000||$75|
|$8,001 - $12,000||$100|
|$12,001 - $16,000||$125|
|$16,001 - $20,000||$150|
|$20,001 - $24,000||$175|
|$24,001 - $28,000||$200|
|$28,001 - $32,000||$225|
|$32,001 - $36,000||$250|
|$36,001 - $40,000||$275|
|$40,001 - $44,000||$300|
- You must register for home delivery by 11:59pm on Wed, Aug 23rd.
- You will receive an e-mail by 8pm on Sep 4th with a 4 hour delivery window.
- You will receive a call the day of at least 30 minutes prior to delivery.
- Limited to 40 units.
- Delivery locations must be able to accept pallets of popcorn delivered by hand pallet jacks. If your delivery location is not conducive to an easy delivery, the unit is responsible for having enough manpower to get the product into the desired location. If we are unable to deliver, the product will be returned to the warehouse for the unit to pick up with no refund of fees paid. Examples of difficult locations include: steep driveways, no location for a 26 foot truck to safely park and unload, no pallet jack access (ie, no high curbs). Please include any special notes in the registration so we are aware of issues and can work with you ahead of time to mitigate them.
- Cancelation Policy:
- If a unit decides to pick-up their own popcorn on or before Sept. 1st a refund of 50% of fees paid will be issued.
- Cancellations after September 3rd will not be refunded any fees paid.
- A full refund will be issued if delivery service is canceled by Council.