Registrations to participate in the Mid-America Council's National Scout Jamboree contingent need to be made in two places:
- On this site to be registered with our contingent and to be able to receive contingent communications and make payments.
- At The National Jamboree website to register for the event with the Boy Scouts of America. NOTE: registrations at the national website will not be approved until they are deposit-paid with our contingent. Here are some tips for registering on the national site:
- BSA membership must be current (your unit must have their charter posted)
- Member ID number must be linked in the profile of the registrant's My.Scouting account
- Your current email is in your My.Scouting account
- Check your email after registering to complete your required disclaimers
When registering a youth participant, you'll need to sign-in using the youth's my.scouting account. Note: When registering as a participant on the national site, no fees will be collected - registration fees are collected on the local council site.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person is due at the time of registration to secure your spot.
National Scout Jamboree 2023July 19, 2023 12:00 AM: Summit Bechtel Reserve