* Information about the Weather for Klondike Weekend*
Good morning, after consultation with Emergency Management Professionals and our Council VP of Program the decision has been made to postpone the Klondike Derby event scheduled for this weekend to the weekend of February 8,9,10 2019. Staff please send me a Reply as to weather or not you will be able to work this date, I hope that you will as we have worked so hard to plan this event and it would be a shame for you not to be able to see it all to completion., If not I need to recruit someone to fill your spot .
Friday 02-08-2019 4:00 PM CT to
Sunday 02-10-2019 10:00 AM CT Past
Council Program Director
600 S 120th St
Walton, Nebraska 68461