2020 Philmont Lottery
1. Lottery registration must be completed via online registration by February 25, 2019.
2. A full crew is comprised of 12 participants max and a minimum of 8. Participants may be from the same unit or cooperating units. You must be realistic when estimating attendance to avoid unnecessary expense or forfeited fees, and to permit the maximum number of units to make a reservation. Units are responsible for full payment of fees of the number of reservations made for the lottery.
3. All crews of the council contingents will consist of 12 participants. The Camping Department reserves the right to rearrange, or add to crews in order to meet the 12 member crew size.
4. A lottery drawing will be held on February 26, 2019. Units will be notified of their placement in the lottery via e-mail immediately following the lottery.
5. Units that are placed in a council contingent must complete individual registrations via online registration and deposits by March 25, 2019. Any unit that fails to complete the online registration and make payment online by March 25, will lose its placement and the next available unit on the waiting list will be contacted.
6. Reservations may not be transferred from one unit to another. Our Council's Camping Department will maintain a waiting list and will contact the next available group in the event of a cancellation.
7. The cost of the council contingent for 2020 will be between $1,600-$1,700. A non-refundable deposit of $200 per participant must be paid at the time individual registrations are completed online on or before March 25, 2019.
Monday 02-25-2019 12:00 AM CT to 11:59 PM CT Past