Lewis and Clark Cub Scout Twilight Camp 2020
LEWIS AND CLARK CUB SCOUT TWILIGHT CAMP
"Down on the Farm"
July 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17, 2020
Cost is $35 per Scout and $10 per adult
Join us for 5 evenings of fun at the Lewis and Clark twilight camp!
Gathering/registration will be from 5 to 5:30 p.m. each of the 5 nights, followed by an opening at 5:30 p.m. and program until approximately 8:45 p.m. (subject to slight variations on certain days; see the times listed for Tuesday when we tour the Vet clinic... and ending times). All Scouts will need to bring the completed BSA Health and Medical Record Parts A and B as well as the Home Screening Forms. We will conduct temperature checks at check-in.
Program locations and highlights for "Down on the Farm" Twilight Camp:
Monday, July 13: Trinity Lutheran Church (603 N. 8th Street, Atchison, KS)
- Shooting Sports, firebuilding, farm games, outdoor cooking
5:45 p.m. gather- 6 p.m. tour begins- Tuesday, July 14: Atchison Animal Clinic (1401 US Hwy 59)... followed by trip to the Veterinarian's farm (carpool)... should be done by around 8:15 or 8:30 p.m.
- Learn what life is like as a veterinarian and meet some animals at his farm!
Wednesday, July 15: Schweizer Orchards (5455 SE State Route FF, St. Joseph, MO)
- The Schwiezer family welcomes the Cub Scouts to their impressive orchard facility, to explore the orchards of apples, peaches, blueberries, blackberries, vegetables, pumpkins, and much more. Check out the tractors and see how a local horticulture operation works! Wind down with a campfire program and hot dog roasting.
Thursday, July 16: Trinity Lutheran Church (603 N. 8th Street, Atchison, KS)
- Shooting Sports, farm games, outdoor cooking, firebuilding
Friday, July 17: Doniphan County Fairgrounds (100 N. Boder Street, Troy, KS)
- fishing, games, meet some farm animals, and closing campfire