2019 Lion,Tiger,Wolf Event
Central Minnesota Council Presents:
When: Saturday, December 7th
Lion and Tiger Scouts - 8:30am-1pm
Wolf Scouts - 11:30pm - 4:00pm
See Details Below and Register accordingly!
Where: Foley High School. 621 Penn St, Foley, MN
Cost: $25 until November 30th. $30 after December 1st and at the door. Parents and Staff are Free!
What is it: BB Guns, Swimming, Adventure Loop Stations, and Guest Speakers! Each scout will get a snack, earn an adventure loop, and a Patch!
Lions and Tiger Scouts: 8:30am – 1pm (K-1)
" Gizmos and Gadgets" Lions Adventure Loop
"Tiger Tag" Tiger Adventure Loop
8:30-9am – Registration
9am-Noon – Stations
Wolf Howl - 11:30am - 4:00pm Wolves (2nd Grade)
"Hometown Heros" Adventure Loop
"Spirit of the Water" Adventure Loop
11:30am - Noon - Registration
Noon - 1:00pm - Entertainment
1:00pm - 4:00pm - Stations
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why the change in date for the Lion and Tiger, Wolf events? To get the younger scouts excited about scouting earlier in the year.
- Do parents have to be there? They have to be there for the Lion-Tiger event. They should be there for the Wolf Howl but they do not have to be. If you’re traveling as a den, you must follow Youth Protection Training.
- What should we bring? Food(Lunch is not provide), Water, Swimming Trunks, Towel, Scout Uniform. Snack will be provided.
- My scouts all completed that adventure loop, should we come? Yes! You should still come! They will still have a great time swimming and doing fun activities.
- Do you need help for this event? Yes! Please contact Adam Willard if you can help!