Council Annual Awards Show
Twin Valley Council Award Dinner
Sunday, May 16, 2021
Spring Lake Park Shelter #1 North Mankato
Festivities begin at 4pm
$20 per person; youth or adult
It's that time of year again! Time to honor some well deserving Volunteers of Twin Valley Council. This year's event is a little bit different as we are hosting it at Spring Lake Park in lower North Mankato. We will be at Shelter #1 which is off of Webster Avenue.
Festivities begin at 4 pm with a Fishing Derby! Fish at Spring Lake between 4-5pm. Register each fish you catch, the person with the longest fish wins the prize! There is an adult division and a youth division. Prize for each division is 2 Swim Passes to the the Water Park in North Mankato!
Fellowship time begins at 5pm with dinner served at 5:30pm. As you register for this event, you will select your dinner choice. Since we have a picnic atmosphere, your dinner choice will be a Club Sandwich or a Caesar Salad (vegetarian). Beverage will also be provided.
The Award Show will begin at 6pm as we recognize and say thank you to those who help make Twin Valley Council what it is.
2021's Honorees Include
- Silver Beaver Recipients: Dawn Selly and Jim Neubauer
- District Award of Merit
- Cedar River Neighborhood - Jeff Zadow
- Gneiss Neighborhood - Amanda Keppers
- River Valley Neighborhood - Ben Malloy
- Great Bend - Greg Ous
- Buffalo Prairie - Harold Kruse
- Committee Chair of the Year: Jeannie Liebl
- Scoutmaster of the Year: Ted Kruger, Troop 113
- Cubmaster of the Year: Jeremy Johnson, Pack 113
- Volunteer of the Year: Arvid Dittrich, Norseland Properties Committee
- Rookie of the Year: Jeff Kagermeier, Troop 4 and Pack 98
Registration is open until Sunday, May 9, 2021.