CUB RESIDENT CAMP PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- A two-night camping experience
- New Cub Scout Program will be featured in program activities
- Evening programs like campfires, skits, and songs
- Exciting activities including Swimming, Boating, Shooting BB Guns and Archery, Fishing, Nature Hikes, Games, and Laughter.
- Adults participates alongside their Scout learning about camping and the outdoors, the Scouting way!!
This program is designed for Cub Scouts going into the 2nd or 3rd grades in the fall of 2018.
Cub Scout Resident Camp’s program is designed to incorporate requirements that will help the Scout complete adventures for the Wolf and Bear ranks only. The age appropriate programming is designed for the Wolf and Bears to help them along their path to earn requirements that may not be easily achieved in the regular den/ pack meeting setting. We highly encourage only scouts working on their Wolf or Bear badges to come to camp. Lions are excluded from activities such as shooting sports, climbing, camping, aquatics and many other activities that are appropriate for Cub Scouts.
Register online for Cub Resident Camps in 2018 now or until all sessions reach capacity. You will be able to see the number of slots remaining per session. An early discounted fee of $120 per person is available if registered and paid in full by May 12, 2018.
- At the time of registration a $25.00 non-refundable deposit for each full-time camper is due. You will be expected to provide names and personal details during this online sign-up process.
- We encourage you to register by Pack rather than individually.
- These fees cover the cost of all patches, program supplies, participation awards, meals, lodging, insurance, staffing, and more. T-shirts for Scouts and adults can be ordered at the time of registration for an additional costs.
- Sessions have a limited capacity. These programs are conducted as a two night experience. It is designed especially for boys going into 3rd grade.
You may stay in one of five Villages. Each has its own unique style and flair. Most cabins are heated with 2 indoor bathrooms with showers. The longhouses have electricity, heat and air conditioning. There are 4 adirondacks that have four walls and bunks, no electricity, yet firewood and firepits are provided. There is also a tenting site in which platform tents are provided with cots and mattresses. If you prefer to use your own personal tent, please contact the camp. A heated restroom/shower house is located within a short walking distance. You'll find out where you'll be staying a few weeks before camp.
Cub Camp Forms and Resources
Outdoor Adventures Cub Scout Camping Team Leader
Michigan Crossroads Council
137 S Marketplace Blvd
Lansing, Michigan 48917
Multiple sessions to choose fromSession #1Rota-Kiwan Scout Reservation
Sunday 07-22-2018 1:00 PM to
Tuesday 07-24-2018 2:00 PM PastSession #2Rota-Kiwan Scout Reservation
Thursday 07-26-2018 1:00 PM to
Saturday 07-28-2018 2:00 PM PastSession #3Rota-Kiwan Scout Reservation
Sunday 07-29-2018 1:00 PM to
Tuesday 07-31-2018 2:00 PM PastSession #4Rota-Kiwan Scout Reservation
Thursday 08-02-2018 1:00 PM to
Saturday 08-04-2018 2:00 PM PastSession #5Rota-Kiwan Scout Reservation
Sunday 08-05-2018 1:00 PM to
Tuesday 08-07-2018 2:00 PM PastSession #6Rota-Kiwan Scout Reservation
Thursday 08-09-2018 1:00 PM to
Saturday 08-11-2018 2:00 PM Past