Powder Horn - Gerber Scout Reservation
The purpose of a Powder Horn course includes:
- Safe participation in fun and challenging outdoor activities
- Introduction to resources to improve unit program
- Exposure to new and exciting high adventure activities
- Help deliver the promise at the unit level
- Promoting youth and adult creativity when delivering high adventure programs
Most of the presentations involve hands-on experience by the participants. Read more to find out what new experiences are being offered. This Powder Horn course will include the following topics: Backpacking, Cave Exploring, Communications, Conservation, Cooking, Cycling/Mountain Biking, Ecology, Emergency Preparedness, Equestrian, Expedition Planning, First Aid, Fishing, Hunting, Land Navigation, Leave No Trace, Life Saver, Mountaineering, Outdoor Living History, Physical Fitness, Plants and Wildlife, Project COPE, Scuba, Shooting Sports, Watercraft, Wilderness Survival, and Winter Sports.
We plan to make this the best Scouting resource course you have ever experienced!
Print the brochure for more details!
Course Director: Rob Markiewicz, 540-656-0123, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Course Director: Brad Shafer, 231-286-3473, email@example.com
Powder Horn Course Director
Assistant Powder Horn Couse Director
3213 Walker Ave NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49544