Munhacke Cub Scout Resident Camp 2019
Camp Munhacke continues to be a premier summer camp destination for hundreds of Cubs Scouts every year. With a park-like atmosphere, spacious, private two person tents with cots, and all you care to eat dining; parents and cubs, dens, and packs enjoy their stay every year.
CUB RESIDENT CAMP PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- A two-night camping experience
- New Cub Scout Program will be featured in program activities
- Evening programs like campfires, skits, and songs
- Exciting activities including Swimming, Boating, Shooting BB Guns and Archery, Fishing, Nature Hikes, Games, and Laughter.
- Adults participates alongside their Scout learning about camping and the outdoors, the Scouting way!!
This program is designed for Cub Scouts going into the 2nd or 3rd grades in the fall of 2019.
Cub Scout Resident Camp’s program is designed to incorporate requirements that will help the Scout complete adventures for the Wolf and Bear ranks only. The age appropriate programming is designed for the Wolf and Bears to help them along their path to earn requirements that may not be easily achieved in the regular den/ pack meeting setting. We highly encourage only scouts working on their Wolf or Bear badges to come to camp. Lions are excluded from activities such as shooting sports, climbing, camping, aquatics and many other activities that are appropriate for Cub Scouts.
Register online for Cub Resident Camps in 2018, now or until all sessions reach capacity. You will be able to see the number of slots remaining per session. An early discounted fee of $120 per person is available if registered and paid in full by May 15, 2019.
- At the time of registration a $25.00 non-refundable deposit for each full-time camper is due. You will be expected to provide names and personal details during this online sign-up process.
- We encourage you to register by Pack rather than individually.
- These fees cover the cost of all patches, program supplies, participation awards, meals, lodging, insurance, staffing, and more. T-shirts for Scouts and adults can be ordered at the time of registration for an additional costs.
- Sessions have a limited capacity. These programs are conducted as a two night experience. It is designed especially for scouts going into 3rd grade.
Private accommodations: You’re assigned a very large 2 person tent with a screen, floor and two cots. The tent is ready for you to move in. If you prefer to use your own personal tent, please contact the camp. Centrally located in camp is a 14 unisex stall private showers open 24 hours. There is also restroom facilities for men, women, and male youth under 18 years of age. Additional restrooms can be found at the dining hall. Each campsite has latrines with running potable water for your use; cleaning & drinking.
Outdoor Adventures Cub Scout Camping Team Leader
137 S Marketplace Blvd
Lansing, Michigan 48917
Friday 06-28-2019 1:00 PM to
Sunday 06-30-2019 2:00 PM
Monday 07-01-2019 1:00 PM to
Wednesday 07-03-2019 2:00 PM
Sunday 07-07-2019 1:00 PM to
Tuesday 07-09-2019 2:00 PM
Thursday 07-11-2019 1:00 PM to
Saturday 07-13-2019 2:00 PM
Sunday 07-14-2019 1:00 PM to
Tuesday 07-16-2019 2:00 PM
Thursday 07-18-2019 1:00 PM to
Saturday 07-20-2019 2:00 PM