Betty Ford Adventureland is in the midst of the Manistee National Forest in Twin Lake Michigan and is settle on spring fed Britton Lake. Each Day Cubs Scout are guided by SUPER DEN CHIEFS to Adventure Island that features Two Forts, a lost ship, Covered Wagons, a water trampoline, Huck Finn rafts, a bouldering wall, and BB and archery Ranges. Each night their is a all camp activity after dinner and then everyone returns to Tent Village where Cub Scouts stay in five person wall tents and adults stay in two person tents. Both have tents cots and mattresses in them and are on a platform off the ground.
WEBELOS RESIDENT CAMP PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- A three-night camping experience
- New Webelos Scout Program will be featured in program activities
- Evening programs like campfires, skits, and songs
- Exciting activities including Swimming, Boating, Shooting Air Rifles and Archery, Fishing, Nature Hikes, Games, and Laughter.
- Adults participates alongside their Scout learning about camping and the outdoors, the Scouting way!!
- Unique Webelos Arrow of Light 1/2 Patch Ceremony and Recognition Program
This program is designed for Webelos Scouts going into the 4th & 5th grades in the fall of 2018.
Cub Scout Resident Camp’s program is designed to incorporate requirements that will help the Scout complete adventures for the Webelos rank only. The age appropriate programming is designed for the Webelos to help them along their path to earn requirements that may not be easily achieved in the regular den/ pack meeting setting. We highly encourage only scouts working on their Webelos badge to come to camp. Please know that if a Wolf or Bear Scout wishes to come to camp, the requirements for that rank will not be developed into the program. Lions are excluded from activities such as shooting sports, climbing, camping, aquatics and many other activities that are appropriate for Cub Scouts.
Register online for Webelos Resident Camps, now or until all sessions reach capacity. You will be able to see the number of slots remaining per session. An early discounted fee of $150 per person is available if registered and paid in full by May 12, 2018.
- At the time of registration a $25.00 non-refundable deposit for each full-time camper is due. You will be expected to provide names and personal details during this online sign-up process.
- We encourage you to register by Pack rather than individually.
- These fees cover the cost of all patches, program supplies, participation awards, meals, lodging, insurance, staffing, and more. T-shirts for Scouts and adults can be ordered at the time of registration for an additional costs.
- Sessions have a limited capacity. These programs are conducted as a three night experience. It is designed especially for boys going into the 4th & 5th grades.
Cub Camp Forms and Resources
Outdoor Adventures Cub Camping Director
Michigan Crossroads Council
137 S Marketplace Blvd
Lansing, Michigan 48917
Multiple sessions to choose fromSession #1Gerber Scout Reservation
Sunday 06-24-2018 2:00 PM to
Wednesday 06-27-2018 10:00 AM PastSession #2Gerber Scout Reservation
Wednesday 06-27-2018 2:00 PM to
Saturday 06-30-2018 10:00 AM PastSession #3Gerber Scout Reservation
Sunday 07-01-2018 2:00 PM to
Wednesday 07-04-2018 10:00 AM PastSession #4Gerber Scout Reservation
Sunday 07-08-2018 2:00 PM to
Wednesday 07-11-2018 10:00 AM PastSession #5Gerber Scout Reservation
Wednesday 07-11-2018 2:00 PM to
Saturday 07-14-2018 10:00 AM PastSession #6Gerber Scout Reservation
Sunday 07-15-2018 2:00 PM to
Wednesday 07-18-2018 10:00 AM PastSession #7Gerber Scout Reservation
Wednesday 07-18-2018 2:00 PM to
Saturday 07-21-2018 10:00 AM PastSession #8Gerber Scout Reservation
Sunday 07-22-2018 2:00 PM to
Wednesday 07-25-2018 10:00 AM Past