The Great Escape Fall Camporee - East
The Great Escape Camporee - East
September 24-26, 2021
Walcott Mill Metropark - Camp Rotary
Can you Escape? Test your skills in multiple Escape challenges. Are you fast enough, clevor enough, skilled enough to make The Great Escape? Plus compete in challenging stations to win clues to help you escape. A camporee unlike any you have attended before.
There are 7 escape rooms currently being planned and other escape activities including an Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Station. There will also be a “wheeled race” based on past camporee themes (Mario Kart, Star Wars Speeders, Chariot, Chuck Wagon) to start the day on Saturday, so get out your old push car and spruce it up for the race. Friday Night will include the first ever Friday Night Tron Games where all of the games are illuminated. More information about the activities will be posted on http://greatlakescamporee.org as it becomes available.
Early Discount - $25.00 per person - after September 17 at 11:59pm $30.00 per person.
- Anyone staying the weekend or attending only Saturday must register and pay. All fees go to pay for event supplies, camp rental, patches, COVID cleaning supplies, facilities and awards. All council activities are self-sustaining events in which event fees must cover all of the costs of the event.
Notes on the Fall Camp-o-ree
- Troops should invite Webelos to attend with them, camp, and eat meals with the Troop.
- Every Troop and Pack is expected to help with the judging of the stations. If we do not have enough volunteers then we will not be able to run all of the stations. Each Troop and Pack will be assigned to man a station.
- Meals are not provided. All units are to provide their own meals.
Who can attend? Scouts BSA Troops, Cub Scouts and their Families
- Cub Scouts and their families can camp for the entire weekend and stay in the Cub Scout Family Camp or choose to only attend on Saturday. Venturing Crews and Sea Scout Ships
- Venturing Crews can participate in all of the same activities that the Scouts BSA will be participating in or assist in running the activities. Webelos Dens
- Webelos should compete as their own patrol. Webelos can camp for the entire weekend if they wish, but also may choose to only attend on Saturday. Webelos should Camp and eat meals with a Troop.