D-bar-A Cub Scout Resident Camp 2019
2019 Cub and Webelos Resident Camp theme is Life on the Ranch!
D-bar-A Scout Ranch is the place for Cub Scouts to enjoy a wide variety of activities! In addition to the swimming, shooting sports, nature education, STEAM, bouldering and other activities, D-bar-A Scout Ranch is the only camp in Michigan that offers Cub Scouts the opportunity to learn to ride horses. Cub Camp also offers camp wide activities such as campfire programs, competitions, games and carnivals. Our Swimming area will be showcasing a giant inflatable with a blob, trampoline, water log, and rope swing! 2019 will feature a brand new program area with peddle carts. Cub Scouts and their leaders or parents will camp in small tent villages with others from their unit OR other families. #GrabLifeByTheHorns #DBarAwesome
CUB RESIDENT CAMP PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- A two-night camping experience
- New Cub Scout Program will be featured in program activities
- Evening programs like campfires, skits, and songs
- Exciting activities including Swimming, Outdoor Cooking, Rope Swing and Inflatable Wibit, Boating, Shooting BB Guns and Archery, Fishing, Nature Hikes, Horse Riding and Education, Games, and Laughter.
- Adults participates alongside their Scout learning about camping and the outdoors, the Scouting way!!
This program is designed for Cub Scouts going into the 2nd or 3rd grades in the fall of 2019.
Cub Scout Resident Camp’s program is designed to incorporate requirements that will help the Scout complete adventures for the Wolf and Bear ranks only. The age appropriate programming is designed for the Wolf and Bears to help them along their path to earn requirements that may not be easily achieved in the regular den/ pack meeting setting. We highly encourage only scouts working on their Wolf or Bear badges to come to camp. Lions are excluded from activities such as shooting sports, climbing, camping, aquatics and many other activities that are appropriate for Cub Scouts.
Register online for Cub Resident Camps, now or until all sessions reach capacity. You will be able to see the number of slots remaining per session. An early discounted fee of $120 per person is available if registered and paid in full by May 15, 2019.
- At the time of registration a $25.00 non-refundable deposit for each full-time camper is due. You will be expected to provide names and personal details during this online sign-up process.
- We encourage you to register by Pack rather than individually.
- These fees cover the cost of all patches, program supplies, participation awards, meals, lodging, insurance, staffing, and more. T-shirts for Scouts and adults can be ordered at the time of registration for an additional costs.
- Sessions have a limited capacity. These programs are conducted as a two night experience. It is designed especially for boys going into 3rd grade.
All Cub Scouts/Webelos and their parents or leaders will be camping in Cub Scout Tent Villages located throughout the Trout Lake sub camp. Tents and cots are available to rent at no charge. If a tents and/or cots are needed, please, include that information when you register. In each village there is a fire pit and a pit latrine. Showers are available via a short hike to the Trout Lake Shower House. All meals are provided in our wonderful dining hall.
Look for our infamous Trading Post for all of your D-Bar-A Gear!