STEM Resident and Day Camp
Summer 2019 STEM Resident Camp
Camp Teetonkah Jackson, MI
- STEM Camp is open to ALL YOUTH - No membership required
- Resident Camp Sessions are 3 Days / 2 Nights - by age group. SPECIAL SALE RATES through July 5th!
- Special ONE NIGHT overnight sessions for 3rd/4th graders - with option for a parent to stay too! (See Sessions 7A & 7B)
- Day Camp Week is open to all youth entering grades 3rd through 6th (Fall 2019)
- Youth will sleep in NEWLY RENOVATED Cabins on camp
- Nightly campfires - Night Sky Programs - All Meals provided - Camp Counselors and Staff all reside on camp.
- All STEM Supplies and take home projects included.
Your Camper will have a program and FUN filled experience while at Camp Teetonkah STEM Resident Camp.
3D Printing *** Robotics *** Circuitry *** Engineering Challenges *** Learn to Solder *** Water Study *** Chemistry *** ART *** Drones *** Astronomy *** Orienteering *** Trail Hikes and More!
Every session includes a Cookout and Cabin Party - complete with a campfire and s'mores...a night sky Star Party...lots of games and outside fun time...modern, newly updated cabins...delicious meals in our modern dining hall...program supplies with lots of 'take homes' and an opportunity to spend time with friends (old and new!) in a beautiful camp setting on Wolf Lake in Jackson, Michigan.
Our Staff can't wait to see your campers! To learn more, see attachments to the right, or email us here!
Sunday 07-07-2019 4:00 PM ET to
Tuesday 07-09-2019 6:00 PM ET Past
Session 2 BOYS 6th-8th
Wednesday 07-10-2019 4:00 PM ET to
Friday 07-12-2019 6:00 PM ET Past
Session 3 GIRLS 6th-8th
Sunday 07-14-2019 4:00 PM ET to
Tuesday 07-16-2019 6:00 PM ET Past
Session 4 CO-ED 3rd - 6th DAYCAMP
Monday 07-15-2019 9:00 AM ET to
Friday 07-19-2019 4:00 PM ET Past
Session 5 CO-ED 4th/5th
Sunday 07-21-2019 4:00 PM ET to
Tuesday 07-23-2019 6:00 PM ET Past
Session 6 BOYS 4th/5th
Wednesday 07-24-2019 4:00 PM ET to
Friday 07-26-2019 6:00 PM ET Past
Session 7A Sunday Night (3rd/4th Boys-Girls)
Sunday 07-28-2019 3:00 PM ET to
Monday 07-29-2019 5:00 PM ET Past
Session 7B Monday Night (3rd/4th Boys-Girls)
Monday 07-29-2019 6:00 PM ET to
Tuesday 07-30-2019 8:00 PM ET Past