Nataepu Shohpe 2019 Lodge CON & Winter Banquet
Lodge CON & Winter Banquet 2019
Come celebrate this Holiday season with Nataepu Shohpe Lodge at Lodge CON & Winter Banquet 2019 hosted by Doric Masonic Lodge No. 342 at their Masonic Temple in Grand Rapids.
This year the team has crafted a exciting new twist to this event. Prior to the Banquet we will host a convention featuring a bunch of activities, engaging conversations, exhibits, Chapter competitions, and much more. Lodge CON will open the doors at 12:00 pm with some of the featured activities below;
- Screen Print your very own T-Shirt (blank T-Shirt will be available for purchase at the Trading Post, otherwise please bring one to use)
- Grand Rapids Masonic Museum & Library
- West Michigan Scouting Historical Museum and Patch Collections
- Trivia competitions ever 30 minutes
- Chapter identity tables booths, with challenging mid games and activity
- Troop OA Rep Information, best practices, and think tank
- Gerber Scout Camp Staff Opportunities and Information
- 2019 OA High Adventure Opportunities
- Trading Post for all your Nataepu Shohpe needs
- Socialize and Swap 2018 Stories & Memories
The Banquet will start at 2:00pm with Welcome, Invocation, and Message from Lodge Leadership. We look forward to a great meal prepared by the Masons of Doric Lodge No. 342. This will be a delicious buffet style meal with desert.
At 3:30 pm we will travel up to the amphitheater for celebration, congratulate our selected Arrowmen for all the awards to be given out, and our Lodge leadership will provide some inspirational thoughts and give the state of the Lodge address.
Make sure to continue to check out our Lodge Facebook page or lodge website (nslodge.org) for special updates, announcements, and other important information leading up to the event!
This event is included in your annual pass.
If you haven't bought your annual pass, you can go buy one by CLICKING HERE
Annual Pass walk-in or those registered after January 9th will have to pay a late fee of $10 at registration the night of the event.
- This event will take place at Grand Rapids Masonic Temple, 233 Fulton St E, Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Lodge CON and Registration opens at 12:00 pm and runs till 1:45 pm
- Dinner will begin at 2:00 pm in the Banquet Hall
- Awards Celebration will begin at 3:30 pm
- Event will close following the Awards Celebration around 5:30 pm
Saturday 01-19-2019 12:00 PM to 5:30 PM Past
Program Adviser, Nataepu Shohpe Lodge
Program Director, President Ford FSC
3213 Walker Ave NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49544