Munhacke Webelos Resident Camp 2017
Camp Munhacke continues to be a premier summer camp destination for hundreds of Cubs Scouts every year. With a park-like atmosphere, spacious, private two person tents with cots, and all you care to eat dining; parents and cubs, dens, and packs enjoy their stay every year.
WEBELOS RESIDENT CAMP PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- A three-night camping experience
- New Webelos Scout Program will be featured in program activities
- Evening programs like campfires, skits, and songs
- Exciting activities including Swimming, Boating, Shooting Air Rifles and Archery, Fishing, Nature Hikes, Games, and Laughter.
- Adults participates alongside their Scout learning about camping and the outdoors, the Scouting way!!
- Unique Webelos Arrow of Light 1/2 Patch Ceremony and Recognition Program
This program is designed for Webelos Scouts going into the 4th & 5th grades in the fall of 2017.
Register online for Cub Resident Camps in 2017 beginning January 1, 2017 until all sessions reach capacity or July 1st. You will be able to see the number of slots remaining per session. An early discounted fee of $190 per youth and $110 per adult is available if registered and paid in full by May 15, 2017.
- At the time of registration a $50.00 non-refundable deposit for each full-time camper is due. You will be expected to provide names and personal details during this online sign-up process. You should be prepared to enter the following information when you enter the online Camp registration page:
- We encourage you to register by Pack rather than individually.
- These fees cover the cost of all patches, program supplies, participation awards, meals, lodging, insurance, staffing, and more. T-shirts for Scouts and adults can be ordered at the time of registration for an additional costs.
- Sessions have a limited capacity. These programs are conducted as a three night experience. It is designed especially for boys going into the 4th & 5th grades.
Private accommodations: You’re assigned a very large 2 person tent with a screen, floor and two cots. The tent is ready for you to move in. If you prefer to use your own personal tent and cot, please contact the camp. Centrally located in camp is a 14 unisex stall private showers open 24 hours. There is also restroom facilities for men, women, and male youth under 18 years of age. Additional restrooms can be found at the dining hall. Each campsite has latrines with running potable water for your use; cleaning & drinking.
Outdoor Adventures Cub Scout Camping Team Leader
137 S Marketplace Blvd
Lansing, Michigan 48917
Wednesday 07-26-2017 1:00 PM ET to
Saturday 07-29-2017 10:00 AM ET Past
Sunday 07-30-2017 1:00 PM ET to
Wednesday 08-02-2017 10:00 AM ET Past
Wednesday 08-02-2017 1:00 PM ET to
Saturday 08-05-2017 10:00 AM ET Past