2018 Camp Card Pre-Order
SIGN UP YOUR UNIT FOR CAMP CARDS!
January 12, 2018 to reserve your cards for February Roundtable
February 9, 2018 to reserve your cards for March Roundtable
QUALIFY FOR A FREE CAMP EXPERIENCE:
Boy Scouts would need to sell 200 Camp Cards
Cub Scouts would need to sell 90 Camp Card
We will pay your MCC resident camp fee – AND your unit will still qualify for and keep 50% commission on sales. For example, if your Scout wants to attend Camp Rotary for a week of Boy Scout Resident Camp, by selling 200 Camp Cards, they will qualify to attend FREE
- Ideal fundraiser to send your Scouts to camp!
- Units get 50% Commission on all sales
- Each card sells for $5
- Open to all units (Packs, Troops, Crews, Posts, Ships, OA Lodges)
- Customer can register card online and select additional premium discounts for a savings
- No risk sale - no charge for unsold cards (if returned to your local service center by May 11th)
Make sure you download and read the Leader's Guide located to the right on this page.
Camp Card Sale Ends
Unsold Camp Cards and money must be turned in at your May Roundtable or at your local Field Service Council office by May 11th.
After Saturday, May 21, 2018
Commission drops to 40%
Saturday, May 28, 2018
Commission drops to 30%
After Friday, June 4, 2018
View more offers in your area
(Change the location to view offers in your area)
Your final order may be adjusted due to availability.
Friday 05-11-2018 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM Past
Assistant Scout Executive
PFFSC General Manager
Director of Development
137 S Marketplace Blvd
Lansing, Michigan 48917