Cub Scout Archery League
Cub Scout Archery League 2021
This event is open to all Michigan Crossroads Council Cub Scouts!
Space is limited, so sign up early!
Registration opens February 12, 2021
Limited to 20 Cub Scouts!
(10 Cub Scouts per session)
1301 Clarkston Rd.
Lake Orion, MI 48362
$95.00 PER SHOOTER (total league cost) Includes arm guard and glove which you will keep
$65.00 PER SHOOTER (if you have your own arm guard and glove)
SUNDAYS - April 18, April 25, May 2, May 9, May 16
10:30 AM – 11:30 PM
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
You will shoot at the same time each weekend.
April 10, 2021
- Cost of the class now includes an arm guard and glove (which the Scout will keep as their own).
- Class sizes will be limited to 10 Scouts, to help us ensure physical distancing.
- Come with only one parent or troop leader, who will remain present while Scout is shooting. Face masks will be required.
- Scouts will earn their Level 1 and Level 2 sports pins.
- Bows and arrows are supplied for use; personal bows (no compounds) and arrows must be approved.
- Bows and arrows will be sanitized between class sessions. Scouts will be asked to use provided sanitizer before and after collecting arrows.
- Each Scout will shoot five ends of six arrows each shooting date.
- Scouts will be awarded upon successful achievement of a score goal and progress to a new goal.
- Each Scout will have to complete a Safety Course on April 19, and must arrive 15 minutes prior to their shooting time for this shoot only. For the remaining shoot dates Scouts must arrive 10 minutes prior to their shooting time.
For more information contact Debby Inman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-598-2626.
Registration forms available at council.
Don’t be disappointed: Register Online Today!
Sunday 04-18-2021 10:30 AM ET to 1:00 PM ET Past
April 25 Shoot for Score
Sunday 04-25-2021 10:30 AM ET to 1:00 PM ET
May 2 Shoot for Score
Sunday 05-02-2021 10:30 AM ET to 1:00 PM ET
May 9 Shoot for Score
Sunday 05-09-2021 10:30 AM ET to 1:00 PM ET
May 16 Fun Shoot, pizza party, certificates
Sunday 05-16-2021 10:30 AM ET to 1:00 PM ET