Cub Scout Adventure
Family Camp at Cole Canoe Base
Join us for 3 days and 2 nights of fun at the Michigan's very own High Adventure Base. August 9th through 12th
$35.00 per person ($20.00 for siblings under 5) covers all activities and meals
Activities at both sessions include:
- Swimming, Kayaking, Fishing & Rifle River Tub- ing
- Crafts, Leather Projects, Face Painting & Tie-Dye
- B.B. Guns, Archery & Bouldering Wall
- Nature Exhibit, Hikes & Hay Rides
- Human Foosball, Sports & Contests
- Movie Night and Awesome Campfire
- Advancement, Patches, Pack Photos and more ..
Don't have a tent? You can rent tents and camping equipment from us. For a small fee we offer tents, cots, and more.
Have an RV or Trailer you want to bring? For $25.00 a night you can reserve a space at Elliott Turkey Run Family Camp will full hookups.
Chief Information Officer
Michigan Crossroads Council
137 S Marketplace Blvd
Lansing, Michigan 48917
Cole Cub Scout Family Camp
Thursday 08-09-2018 6:00 PM to
Sunday 08-12-2018 11:59 PMCole Canoe Base Map this event
Coords: 44.1762663, -84.1779881
1356 Greenwood Rd
Alger, Michigan 48610