Building Character Celebration 2018
Honoring the Class of 2017 Eagle Scout, Summit, & Quartermaster Award Recipients
Purpose of dinner:
- Recognize Scouting’s youth who have achieved the rank of Eagle Scout, Summit, or Quartermaster.
- Introduce and connect Scouts with adult role models from selected career fields.
- Provide an opportunity for businesses to foster a relationship with our future leaders.
Mentor Sponsor Package:
A Mentor Sponsor recognizes the achievement of the Eagle Scout, Quartermaster, or Venturing Summit Award recipient by:
- Contributing a $100 fee which helps cover the cost of dinner for the Scout and mentor.
- Attending the dinner and sharing information about their profession with the recipient.
- Inviting the Scout/Venturer/Sea Scout to visit their place of business (encouraged but optional).
We would like to secure 250 mentors for each Eagle Scout/Venturer/Sea Scout.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
The following event sponsorships are being offered to cover operating and support costs:
$5,000 | Distinguished eagle sponsor
Full-page color ad in memory book, featured in press releases, featured prominently on the Great Lakes Field Service Council website, prominent recognition during event, 5 adult career mentors & 5 Scouts at front table with table signage.
$2,500 | quartermaster sponsor
Full color page recognition in Memory Book, featured prominently on the Great Lakes FSC website, event recognition, 4 adult career mentors & 4 Scouts at a table with table signage.
$1,500 | summit sponsor
Full color page recognition in Memory Book, event recognition, 2 adult career mentors & 2 Scouts at a table with table signage.
$1,000 | silver palm sponsor
Full-page recognition in Memory Book, event recognition, 1 adult career mentor & 1 Scout.
$500 | Gold palm sponsor
Half-page color ad in Memory Book, 1 adult Career Mentor & 1 Scout.
$250 | bronze palm sponsor
Half-page color ad in Memory Book.
$50 | scout spirit sponsor
Parents and Family call outs in Memory Book (Personal business card size message to the Scout(s) from the parents or family).
$40 | Parents, Leaders & Friends
Parents, leaders and friends are invited to attend as guests. Fee includes dinner.
Tuesday 02-27-2018 5:30 PM ET to 9:00 PM ET Past
Director of Development
1776 W Warren Ave
Detroit, Michigan 48208