$5 Per Scout – Adults Free
- Opening – 8:30AM. Closing – 3:30PM. Day Parking in Jamboree Field
- East Lodge Snack Shack open 10:00AM-2:00PM for Lunch (not included)
- The Post 8AM-5PM
- Weekend Camping available for units.
Scouts! Missing camp? Come back out for an exciting day of open program! Your favorite camp staff are back for more fun and adventure around camp. Don’t forget to stop by The Post! This event is open to all Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers, Explorers, and their guests. Non-Scouts must have a release form (attached) completed by a parent or guardian.
Make it a weekend campout! Facilities available at regular rates.
- Inflatable Jousting, Gaga, and Slackline on Pine Point
- Dutch-Oven Deep-Fry and Open Pioneering at Scout Craft
- Open Climbing at COPE
- Archery Tic-Tac-Toe and Open Rifle
- Paint Ball
- Rocket Building & Launching + Crafts at Handicraft
- Visit the TVSR Chickens + Nature Hike at ECon
- Open Boating and Swimming at Waterfront
- Walk-In Movie on Boonesville Saturday Night (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- Mountain Biking & Open Sports
Camp Business Manager
Worcester Service Center
19 Harvard St
Worcester, Massachusetts 01609
Treasure Valley Scout Reservation
Saturday 09-15-2018 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM Past