Camp Resolute Day Camp Counselor In Training 2024 (CIT)
The CIT program is a training program to introduce Scouts to the role of a summer camp staff member. The training consists of a rotational assignment throughout the camp. This offers each CIT a chance to experience the daily responsibilities of each program area in camp. CIT’s will rotate through most of the program areas including aquatics, activities, handicraft, sports and shooting sports. While in each area, CIT’s assist in all program functions of that area, including assisting in merit badge classes and with afternoon activities. This experience will help each CIT gain not only teaching and leadership experience, but also self-confidence. CIT’s should plan a minimum two weeks of program rotation
Please bring a bag lunch each day.
Cost is $450 if paid in full by 3.1.24, after 3.1.24 the cost is $500
Additional weeks after : $200 by 3.1.24; After 3.1.24 $250
CIT Candidates must:
- Be 14 or 15 years by July 6,2024.
- Attend 2 days of orientation in July.
- Attend two weeks as a CIT.
- CIT's will have the ability to earn at least one merit badge during their 2 weeks.
- All CIT’s are required to have the official BSA uniform and will be provided a CIT T-shirt to wear while in camp. Your personal conduct at camp must uphold the ideals of the Boy Scout Oath and Law.
- This CIT program is for Adventure Day Camp and Teen Outdoor Experence Day Camp