Metro Lakes Pinewood Derby 2019
METRO LAKES DISTRICT PINEWOOD DERBY
Saturday April 13, 2018
2019 Rules and Regulations
- Packs are encouraged to send their top three (3) racers from each rank but all Scouts in the District are invited to race regardless of prior race results.
- There will be an open class for any Scouts BSA, sibling of Scout racer, or parent that would like to put their car up against other racers in the open class.
- Each racer must register online using the REGISTER button on this page.
- Scouts are encouraged to wear their Class A uniform if they plan to race.
- All racers will receive a participation certificate.
- Trophies will be awarded to the top finishers overall (no rank specific awards).
- All Scouts may participate in the Council Pinewood Derby on Saturday, June 1, 2019.
- This District Pinewood Derby will adhere to the Official Council Pinewood Derby Rules - 2019
CARS MUST PASS INSPECTION AT LEAST TEN (10) MINUTES PRIOR TO SCHEDULED START OF RACE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- “Be prepared”: expect to make car adjustments.
- The decisions of the officials are final in all races.
Derby Location Registration and Fees
Weigh-in and Inspection Begins at 10:00AM
Race Begins at 11:00AM
$7.50 in advance. Online (Advance) registration closes March 28, 2019.
Online registration is strongly encouraged.
$10.00 same day registration.
Location: Woodlake Lutheran Church 7525 Oliver Ave S, Richfield, MN 55423
Please contact District Pinewood Derby Chair Gordon Vizecky (email@example.com) with any questions.