2019 Council Recognition Banquet
Council Recognition Banquet
Program begins at 11:30 A.M..
Meal served at Noon
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Camp William Hinds
The Council Recognition Banquet will be held on Saturday, March 23, 2019
Camp William Hinds, 146 Plains Road, Raymond, Maine.
All registered Scouters and their spouses, and all members of the 2018 Eagle Scout Class, their families, and Scout Leaders are invited to attend.
Program will begin at 11:30 A.M., lunch will be served at noon.
Events will include recognition of the following:
Recognition of the Eagle Scout Class of 2018, as well as other high-level youth awards recipients.
This will include receipt of a limited addition Pine Tree Council Eagle Scout CSP Patch and the 2018 Eagle Scout Yearbook
Recognition of the 2019 Silver Beaver Recipients, as well as other key awards recipients
2019 Silver Beaver Award Recipients:
- George “Butch” Dawbin, III Scoutmaster and Camp Bomazeen Director
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Doss Council President and Past VP for Membership
- Steven T. Lunn Scoutmaster and Council Committee Member
- Scott A. Martin Past Scoutmaster and Merit Badge Counselor
- Julie McKenney Cubmaster and Camp Bomazeen Program Director
- Ryan Poulin Council Executive Board Member
The cost to attend is $25 per person. 2018 Eagle Scouts and youth award recipients attend for free. 2019 Silver Beaver recipients and one guest also attend the event for free.
Please contact Melissa Medina directly with dietary or allergy concerns.
email@example.com or (207) 400-9903