Trap Shooting Championship - Scorecard Submission Deadline
Please see the instructions below regarding registration.
Trap Shooting Championship
The Northeast Iowa Council is hosting a Trap Shooting Championship. All participants can shoot at your own club and at your own time! All proceeds will benefit the Northeast Iowa Council.
- Individual Scorecards are $20 per submittal
- Your score will be used to place you in a "Shoot Off" in late October
- Purchase a scorecard from the Northeast Iowa Council Rep or at your local club
- Shoot at your own club on a day of your choice. If you don't have a club, open shoot info is available a the bottom of this page. You may shoot two times using the attached scorecard. An average will be taken to determine your score.
- Have your score confirmed and "signed off" by approved range personnel at your club.
- Submit your completed and signed scorecard to the Northeast Iowa Council or the person from whome you purchased by October 15.
- Participants will be invited to take part in a shooting championship in late October. These shooters will be placed into three categories, based on proficiency.
- A fee will be charged for the "shoot off" event which involves multiple shooting rounds, awards and lunch.
- Honor System: Please note that you should declare to the range attendant you are using the scorecard before you shoot. "A Scout is Trustworthy"
âSubmit Your completed Scorecards via one of the following methods:
- Return it with cash to the person from whom you purchased
- Submit your scorecard with your online registration
- Mail-Northeast Iowa Council, PO Box 732, Dubuque, IA 52004 with funds
- An email or fax may be sent with the card, but payment may be mailed via mail or CC by calling the council at 563.556.4343
Open Shoot Information - Be sure to check each club's website or call to confirm hours
- The Izaak Walton League in Peosta offers "Open Shoots" for the public on 4 Sundays in September (10AM-2PM) and 3 Wednesdays (4PM-8PM). Check their calendar for updates: https://sites.google.com/site/dubuquechapter/calendar.
- The Worthington Sportsman Club has open shoots schedule for September 14th and October 12th 8AM-2PM.
- Epworth Gun Club is open to the public through October - call the club for times.
All scorecards are due to the Northeast Iowa Council by October 15 2019.
QUESTIONS' Contact Matt Klutzaritz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (563) 556-4343.