2020 Del-Mi Merit Badge University
2020 Electronic Del-Mi Merit Badge University
Rescheduled for June 5th and 6th , 2020
The Merit Badge University is open to any registered Scout or Venturer working towards Scout rank advancement. Tiger, Cub, and Webelos Scouts are not eligible to participate (even if they will be crossing over into a troop later this year after the merit badge university). The youth must be a registered scout.
Trying to Edit Previous Registration? Click "Look-Up Registration" in far upper right-hand corner of your screen. Log-in using your registration number and email address (from the email you received) 2. Pick the participants tab and you can see all your scouts registrations 3. Click on their name. 4. click on update information and you can re select a new class for each scout Please Do NOT make a new registration - please contact Laura Rushinsky for issues firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-requisites are required for many badges and may change due to the venue change.
- Your scout will be made aware during the session- of changes- please be understanding.
- You will receive an email with the link to your session prior to the session starting.
- Online registration fee is $6 per Scout per session. Individual courses may have additional equipment or material fees.
- Three sessions are available, some merit badge classes span across 2 sessions.
- Session 1: Friday evening from 6:30 to 10 p.m.
- Session 2: Saturday morning from 8:30 a.m. to Noon.
- Session 3: Saturday afternoon from 1 to 4:30 p.m.
There are over 800 Merit Badge slots open and available for Scouts. If your first choice is not available, there are plenty of other options.
Den Chief Training- Den Chief Training is available on Saturday during the two Saturday sessions. Both Sessions are required for completion of the course.
How to Help
As always, we will need the support of adult volunteers and parents to make this the best possible experience for your Scouts. We are looking for adults who wish to donate their time to serve as a second adult to monitor the Merit Badge - you will be monitoring the class only - you will not need to teach.
Partial Merit Badges
The purpose of Del-Mi District's Merit Badge University is to help Scouts along the advancement trail by allowing them to get a good start on a merit badge. The program is NOT designed for Scouts to earn every merit badge in each class they sign up for. Scouts that do not complete all of the requirements for a particular merit badge at Merit Badge University will need to complete the badge with a registered merit badge counselor approved for that particular badge back in their unit. The merit badge counselor instructing the badge at the Merit Badge University may not be available to finish counseling the Scout. If there is an error in the catalog concerning Merit Badge requirements then National BSA Merit Badge requirements are followed and cannot be changed.