QUALIFICATIONS TO ATTEND?
- Must be a registered member of a Scouting unit
- Must have a current BSA Health and Medical Record form parts A, B, and C
- Scouts must be 13 years of age and fall within the maximum age allowance for their program registration. They must be ranked a First Class Scout or higher and have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops.
- Venturers and Sea Scouts must be at least 14 or 13 and have completed eighth grade and fall within the maximum age allowance for their program. They must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews or Ships. It is recommended that they have had at least one year of camping experience. While NYLT is not an outdoor skills course, it is important that each participant have basic camping and outdoor cooking experience.
- A unit leader recommendation
Registration is for all dates. See Event Details for details.
2022 NYLT (2 Weekend Course) / SEPTEMBERSeptember 09, 2022 5:00 PM: September NYLT - weekend #1
Scouts BSA Youth
Session is full
Registration Closes: Sat 09-03-2022 11:59 PM.