Labor Day Family Camp
FAMILY CAMP 2019
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND & LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Gaga Pit * Disc Golf * Paddle Boards * Swimming * Boating * Fishing
Hiking * Campfire * Archery * BB Guns
Each Family member will receive a commemorative patch
$35 Per Family per weekend Preregistration (one week before event)
$45 Per Family per weekend at the door
Lodges and Family Cabins Available for a fee click the link below to reserve.
TRADING POST OPEN FOR SNACKS AND SOUVENIRS!!!!
Check-in Fri. 5-8 p.m. - OR - Check-in Sat. 9-10 a.m.
Check-out Mon. by 12 noon
Come for entire weekend and enjoy the 1,200 acre Anthony Wayne Scout Reservation with your family!!
The Camp Staff Alumni will provide trained staff for certain programs!
*Swimming/Boating permitted only during scheduled time WITH adult supervision.
Please do not send children to the Waterfront without adult supervision.
No lifeguards will be provided, only qualified supervision will be provided.
*All activities during Family Camp Weekend are at your own risk.
*Families are welcome to bring bikes, but all riders must wear helmets. No bikes will be provided.
FRIDAY 5-8 p.m.
SATURDAY 11-12, 1:30-2, 5-5:30 p.m.
SUNDAY 11-12, 1:30-2, 5-5:30 p.m.
MONDAY 9-10 a.m.
- Quiet Hours: 11:30 pm to 7 am
- All families are expected to obey the Scout Oath and Law.
- All families must check-in at the Camp Trading Post upon arrival.
- Trailers, pop-ups, and RV’s are welcome, BUT there are NO hook-ups or services provided.
- Please remember because of the Zebra Mussel infestation, you cannot launch personal watercraft on Pit Lake.
- No motors of any kind are allowed on Pit Lake, Council-owned canoes and rowboats are provided.
- Families are responsible for your own supplies, food, and tents for this weekend event.
- Reminder – there is a NO pet policy at camp. NO alcohol. NO Fireworks.
- Campsites are first-come-first-served (no site reservations will be accepted).
- Firewood provided. NO firewood may be brought on the reservation because of invasive species.
- Family Cabins may be rented separately, but is NOT included in Family Camp fee.â
SAMPLE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS!!
*Events and times subject to change due to weather and staffing.
REGISTRATION (TRADING POST) 8-10
SWIMMING/BOATING (PIT LAKE) 9-12 2-5
BB GUNS/ARCHERY (RIFLE RANGE) 2-5
ARCHERY/BB GUNS 9-12
SWIMMING/BOATING 9-12, 2-5
CAMPFIRE PROGRAM (FIRE RING) 8-9pm
Campfire will be cancelled in the event of rain!
CHECK-OUT By NOON
Friday 08-30-2019 5:00 PM ET to
Monday 09-02-2019 12:00 PM ET Past