Please join us on April 24 for the Northeast Illinois Council Eagle Dinner celebrating our 2017-2018 Eagle Class (Eagles with Board of Reviews from March 1, 2017 - February 28, 2018).
This year's guest speaker will be Frank Tsuru, NESA President and Eagle Scout ('77) from Troop 51, Deerfield. A resident of the Sam Houston Council, Mr. Tsuru is excited to revisit his roots and celebrate with our Eagle class.
Want to help support our Eagles? Accept the Eagle Challenge!
- $0 - Eagle Scout
- $0 - Scoutmaster of Eagle Scout
- $40 - Adult
- $40 - Youth
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Socializing
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Dinner and Recognition
- Class A Uniform for all Scouts and Scoutmasters
- Business Casual for non-Scouts
Marketing & Alumni Director
850 Forest Edge Dr
Kasperson Center for Scouting at Morrison Park
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
Chevy Chase Country Club
Tuesday 04-24-2018 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Past