MBU Volunteer Registration - 2020
Welcome to Merit Badge University.
It takes an army of dedicated Volunteers to make MBU a success. For over 20 years, hundreds of selfless moms, dads, business and community leaders have given back to Scouting by working registration, serving on our security team, setting up Friday night, breaking down at the end of the day, and even serving lunch to our Scouts and volunteers. Last year, we registered Scouts from 12 States and 25 Councils, taught 100s of merit badge classes and served over 2,000 meals in a single day. Thank YOU for being a part of our team and for helping our Eagles to soar!
NOTE: If you wish to volunteer as a Merit Badge Counselor, please follow this link.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com. Allow 24 hours for one of our awesome volunteers to get back to you.
Your MBU All-Volunteer Team
Please note the following:
- All Volunteers must register online.
- Both email and a phone number are required so that we may communicate important information to you leading up to the event.
- Registered Volunteers will receive a commemorative MBU Patch.
- Lunch is included with your registration.
- 1 parking pass per Volunteer Registration will be emailed to you a few days prior to MBU. Park only in designated areas at the High School.
Saturday 02-15-2020 7:30 AM CT to 5:00 PM CT