OA: Spring Fellowship
OA Spring Fellowship
The Order of the Arrow Spring Fellowship will be held at Camp Freeland Leslie on the weekend of Friday, June 4 to Sunday, June 6, 2021. This year's Spring Fellowship will be held up at CFL for one last hurrah. Come prepared to "Sail into the new year" with us up at CFL, and join us in the evening as we take some time to remember the camp that has given our council great joy all these years. Join us for FUN & fellowship at beautiful Camp Freeland Leslie where we will do camp improvements & cheerful service to help get our camp ready for the 2021 camping season.
For newly elected Ordeal Candidates: This is an excellent opportunity to complete your ordeal and join our Lodge. Please read the Ordeal Candidate Packet Letter for important information related to joining our Lodge. You must also download, complete and bring the following Forms with you to this event. Form links are listed under Attachments.
- Medical Health Form parts A&B
- Ordeal Candidate Packet (contains Ordeal Packing list)
For ALL Members!
- Please BRING a copy of Medical Health Form parts A&B.
- Friday Check-in is 7pm but you can arrive any time after 6 and set up your tent, etc.
- Sunday Check-out is after breakkfast around 10am
- Bring Class A uniform and sash.
- The OA trading post will be available
- Bring work clothes for the work projects and outerwear/footwear suitable for the weather.
COSTS: (Select those that apply)
- OA Member Fellowship Fee: $25 - Includes the Fellowship Weekend & Event Patch
- Guest Fee: $25 – For those non-OA members who are driving and wish to stay at camp.
- Ordeal Candidate Fellowship Fee: $45 - Includes the Fellowship Weekend, OA Sash, OA Handbook, Lodge Flap, Event Patch & your 2021 OA Dues
- Annual Members: Arrowmen who have already paid their $80 annual membership attend at no charge. Just pre-register as an OA Member and then check the annual member selection on the details page.
- 2021 OA Lodge Dues = $20 - For members who have not already paid their 2021 dues.
NO Brotherhood Conversions: We will not be able to do Brotherhood Conversions at this fellowship. Instead we will have several Brotherhood events scheduled later in the year as separate smaller events.
Medical Form - Parts A & B. - YOU MUST turn in a copy your Health form A&B in order to attend Fellowship. (You may have your copy back when you leave.)
Please note - Lodge Dues must be current in order to participate in the Fellowship weekend. Dues may be paid with your Fellowship registration.